Volunteers and Interns are a key part of Trailside Museums and Zoo
Trailside depends on volunteers and interns who generously share time, priceless talents and commitment. Volunteers contribute in a wide variety of ways:
- Lead tours for schools and other groups to share information about the animals and plants
- Serve as trail educators by conversing with visitors about animal residents, the landscape and history of Trailside
- Staff Trailside events and programs
- Tend the gardens and landscape
- Clean up litter and provide handyman skills
- And in a variety of other exciting ways
If you care deeply about local wildlife, ecology and history and want to encourage healthy relationships between humans and the environment, please volunteer. Please contact Trailside with questions and to learn more about opportunities.
Please click here to download a copy the volunteer interest form.