Take advantage of the many miles of hiking trails throughout the park. Click here for map of Trails in Bear Mountain State Park. Trail maps are available for purchase at the Visitor Center/Bookstore on the Palisades Parkway or online from the New York-New Jersey Trail Conference.
The map of Harriman State Park’s trails, parking, and shelters can be found here.
You can now download Bear Mountain State Park’s Map to your iOS and Android devices here!
Fort Montgomery Post Office
130 Firefighters Memorial Dr, Fort Montgomery, NY 10922
Hours: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 1:00pm & 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm; Saturday 9:00 am to 12:00 noon. Sunday CLOSED
Phone Number: 845-446-8459
Additional information can be found here.
Lodging near Bear Mountain State Park
- Bear Mountain Inn (includes Stone Cottages & Overlook Lodge) -Rt 9W, PO Box 351, Bear Mountain, NY 10911 Phone: 845-786-2731
- Bear Mountain Bridge Motel-1041 Route 9W, Fort Montgomery, NY 10922 Phone: 845-446-2472 (Will pick up AT Hikers at north end of Trailside.)
- Fairbridge Inn & Suites-17 Main Street, Route 218 & 9W, Highland Falls, NY 10928 Phone: 845-446-9400
- Holiday Inn Express -1106 Route 9W, Fort Montgomery, NY 10922 Phone: 800-465-4329
- The Hudson River Crest B&B -14 River Crest Road, Fort Montgomery, NY 10922-0449 Phone: 845-446-9211
- West Point Motel -156 Main Street, Highland Falls, NY 10928 Phone: 888-349-6788
- A-List Taxi -845-238-0198
- Royal Taxi -845-781-4242 / 845-535-7780
- Academy Taxi -845-424-8294
Highland Falls Pharmacy
Rite Aid Pharmacy
Address: 188 Main St, Highland Falls, NY 10928
Highland Falls Food
Address: 198 Main St, Highland Falls, Ny 10928